Villas in the Sky is a 34 storey tower located at the King Abdullah Financial District, the new center for Middle East trade and finance in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
The building consisted of a five-level basement with an overall floor area of 41,000 sqm. The project is a mixed-use development consisting of 3 floors of retail space, 13 floors of office and 12 floors of residential space consisting of 22 units.
OCF was commissioned to prepare the Bill of Quantities for the following disciplines
- Superstructure – Structures element
- Superstructure – Cladding and Roofing element
- Superstructure – Architecture and Finishes element
- Superstructure – Mechanical element
- Superstructure – Electrical element