58/59 Upper Leeson-street consisted of 3-storey Georgian buildings located in the centre of Dublin city. OCF was engaged by an international investment fund to carry out and oversee a turnkey refurbishment of the properties to bring them to a ‘trophy asset’ standard for the fund.
It was a project undertaken by OCF as part of the comprehensive property development consultancy. The project was under Receivership and consisted of 10 terraced 3-bed units in two blocks. The buildings were in a dilapidated state for 6 years before OCF was brought to manage the property.
OCF’s comprehensive service provided for the project included
- Initial IPR including compliance checks on planning permission, building regulations, condition and housing standards
- Cost budgeting and value management
- Procuring planning permission
- Procuring fire safety certificate
- Mechanical and Electrical inspections
- Undertaking construction project definition
- Tendering and procurement of contractors
- Function as Project Supervisor for the Design Process (PSDP)
- Project and commercial management of the construction work to ensure successful delivery.