Cascading Condos is a mixed-use tower complex bordering the ring road surrounding the King Abdullah Financial District in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
The building consisted of a five-level basement with two towers and an overall floor area of 40,000 sqm. The design from Henning Larsen is composed of three ‘stacked’ volumes, which create a dynamic terraced canyon with the lowest point in the centre of the plot. The design embodies the movement from the massive scale of Riyadh to the more protected interior and exterior spaces of the building.
OCF was commissioned to prepare the Bill of Quantities for the following disciplines
- Superstructure – Structures element
- Superstructure – Cladding and Roofing element
- Superstructure – Architecture and Finishes element
- Superstructure – Mechanical element
- Superstructure – Electrical element