Baku Heydar Aliyev International Airport (Azerbaijani: Heydər Əliyev Beynəlxalq hava limanı) is one of the six international airports serving Azerbaijan.
The Terminal Building comprised a new building with an overall floor area of 55,000 sqm. constructed over 5 levels. Overall the project is carried out in two stages with an overall value of USD 600 million and will expand the international terminal by relocating domestic facilities into a single hub.
OCF was commissioned to prepare the Bill of Quantities for the following disciplines.
- Basement complete
- Superstructure – Structures element
- Superstructure – Cladding and Roofing element
- Superstructure – Architecture and Finishes element
- Superstructure – Mechanical element
- Superstructure – Electrical element